Friday, October 29, 2010

My heart belongs to...




I stole this idea from Peaches by Plums. I had a collection of buttons from local bands and other random events and people from over the years that I wasn't doing anything with.  Then I saw what she did for someone for a birthday, and thought this was a great use for my buttons and a fun little project!

You need: 

-1 shadowbox frame
-planter's foam or styrofoam
-crafting glue
-1 black t-shirt or fabric (I got mine from goodwill) to cover the foam
-collection of buttons

1. cut planter's foam /styrofoam thinly (1/2 inch or less) and into a square shape (glue pieces together if you need to)
2. cover styrofoam with black fabric and glue on the back side
3. stick button pins into foam in heart-shape (or any you want)
4. place in shadowbox frame. done and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment